What does an amazing events system look like?
Your organisation puts on events and you need a way to create, manage, and display those events for maximum exposure. You need a place to collect RSVP’s, spread the word about your events through social networking channels, maybe even charge for those events and collect payments online – not just at the event. Well, we’ve got you covered.
Our events system is a fantastic feature rich system for anyone putting on webinars who wants a more thorough registration screen than what the webinar software companies provide. It’s a great plugin for nonprofits which want to request donations online for people attending events in person. It’s perfect for nearly any situation where you need to create and display events inside your website. With it, you can take event registrations, manage and track attendees, even export lists of those registrations.
Some of the cool features include:
- Integrates with PayPal. Sell tickets to your event and accept payment in any major currency.
- Hassle-free interface. Creating your event is as simple as adding a new post to your blog.
- Facebook and Twitter login. Guests can RSVP with their social media profiles.
- Integrated Google Maps. Simply insert Google maps with built in direction features for attendees.
- Built-in Widgets. Easily display event attendees, upcoming events and most popular events in any widgetised area of your site.
- Keep tabs on who’s coming. Monitor the guest list from your WordPress dashboard, with the option to display public RSVPs on your site.
If anything here has caught your eye, why not get in touch to find out more?